“A buyer can engage the services of a real estate agent to purchase property and the real estate agent is then the agent for the buyer who become the agent’s client. This means that the real estate agent represents the buyer. The agent owes the buyer undivided loyalty, reasonable care, disclosure, obedience to lawful instruction, confidentiality and accountability, provided, however, that the agent must disclose known material defects in the real estate. The agent must put the buyer’s interest first and negotiate for the best price and terms for their client, the buyer. (The buyer may also authorize sub-agents to represent him/her in purchasing property, however the buyer should be aware that wrongful action by the real estate agent or sub-agents may subject the buyer to legal liability to those wrongful actions.)”
What we offer
Your Best Interest
We help you buy a home while representing you as Buyer’s Agents.
We negotiate the best price and the best terms for you – the Buyer!
If you are thinking about buying new construction then you should choose me as your representative to negotiate the best deal with the builder-Developer. We have been active in Brokering New Construction Sub-Divisions since 1983.
Some of our sub-divisions
- Wood Duck Estates – 14 Lot Subdivision in Acushnet, MA
- Sandpiper Estates – 7 Lot Subdivision in Acushnet, MA
- Draper Estates – 5 Lot Subdivision in Canton, MA
- Pratt Estates – 4 Lot Subdivision in Quincy, MA
- Vincent Estates – 3 Lot Subdivision in Canton, MA
- Page Place – 44 Condominium Complex in Stoughton, MA
- Washington Commons – 14 Lot Subdivision in Canton, MA